1. There will be 14 courts (grass surface).
2. The player in the same team should wear the uniform. The shoes are not limited to the
same, but should be the sport shoes.
3. League matches are determined by the host.
4. Teams will be divided into 28 groups of 4 teams. The first 2 teams of each group will participate in quarter-finals. Quarter-finals will play by knockout, and the first team of each court will participate in finals. Finals will play by knockout to decide the ranking.
5. Players should prepare their own sticks. Identification marks for the coach and captain should be supplied by each team. Balls and bibs to be used in the games will be prepared by the host.
6. Only the coach or captain of the team could direct in the matches. Otherwise, the
referee will determine that the player is interfering with the game.
7. The rankings of league matches are determined in the following order：
(1) Number of wins (2) Points scored (3) Match results
(4) In the case that a decision cannot be made based on the above points(1)-(3),
the winner will be decided by a toss.
8. In the case that a team withdraws during the league matches, the winning teams
will be chosen based on the match results of the remaining teams in that group.
9. Each player is not allowed to participate in more than one team.
10. Disagreements in matches are according to the determination of the referee.
11. Teams should take part in roll-call, and line up. Referees will lead teams into courts.
12. In the end of each match, referees should lead teams to the 4th corner to make
sure the result.
13. Matches and refereeing comply with the Official Rules of the World Gateball
14. All teams should take part in Opening Ceremony, and show up on time.
15. Awards will be given to the final 14 teams.
16. If heavy rain or other reasons force the game schedule to change, the host
holds the right to rearrange the schedule and to make other necessary changes.
7.循環賽各場地優勝隊之產生順序為：(1)勝場數 (2)得失分差 (3)相關兩隊對戰結果